The False Creek neighbourhood of Vancouver is one of the most unique and wonderful neighbourhoods in the city. A master planned community created in the 1970's from former industrial lands False Creek contains a great variety of real estate and housing options, and the crown jewel is the international renowned Granville Island and the Public Market. There are no single family homes in False Creek, but there are many other housing options including:
- freehold condominiums and townhouses
- leasehold condominiums and townhouses
- non-market housing co-operatives
- market and non-market rental apartments
- as well as options for seniors
- and independent living for adults with disabilities
Consult the map below (which is still under construction) for more information or contact me, I'd be happy to answer your questions.